Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Day B4 Dynamic Camp! 2/6/09(Tuesday)

The Day b4 D'Camp! I was stil in KL.2.30pm I was so rush went to the bus station bcoz i almost late n missed the bus!After i reach Pudu, i go find the Konsortium Bus for goin Penang! I ask the bus driver but he said tis bus was not goin to Penang I had ask for twice n more!But he stil said not then i find other n ask but other not goin to Penang! So my father came d, n my father ask bac tat guy 'is tis bus goin to Penang'?Then he said Yes! WTH!!! I asked so many time he said no then my father ask tat time he only say Yes! I was so ANGRY!!!Arrgghhh.....!
5 Hours Later!
Finaly i had reach penang! After i reached Penang, my leng lui aunt,Ger Fong fetch us go to makan then go home n do prepare then TiDuR Cari Zou Gong!

No comments:

Post a Comment